Monday, August 27, 2012

Top 10 Beatport - Progressive House (08/27/2012)

After the best of Trance we will talk about the best of Progressive as usual. And Alesso and Matthew Koma keeps the first position with the tune "Years". This week we have only three new tunes!

1 Matthew Koma and Alesso - Years (Vocal Extended Mix)
2 Deniz Koyu - Follow You Feat. Wynter Gordon (Original Remix)
3 Eric Turner - Dancing in My Head (Avicii's been Cursed Remix)
4 Fedde Le Grand and Nicky Romero - Sparks (Original Mix)
5 Hardwell and Showtek - How We Do (Original Mix)
6 Leon Bolier - US (Original Mix)
7 Hard Rock Sofa and Swanky Tunes - Here We Go (Original Mix)
8 Rune RK - Teacup (Original Mix)
9 Zeed - Spectrum Feat. Matthew Koma (Deniz Koyu Remix)
10 Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike - Tomorrowland Anthem 2012 (Original Mix)

My Top 3 based on the ranking above!

Eric Turner - Dancing in My Head (Avicii's been Cursed Remix)


Leon Bolier - US (Original Mix)


Rune RK - Teacup (Original Mix)


And for the next week I guess... (my bet)

John Dahlback - Comet (Original Mix)


I hope you like it! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment